Brilliant ways to organize your refrigerator
1. Putting large containers on the shelves
Simply buy large plastic containers, label them (meats, fish, seafood, etc.), and enjoy a tidy and organized fridge. Visit this website to get even more ideas.
2. Using binder clips for bagged foods
Now you can kill two birds with one stone: binder clips will keep your food bags closed while also making better use of the refrigerator’s dead space. Learn more about this ideahere.
3. Using an egg tray for sauce bottles
Are the shelves in your refrigerator door cluttered with all sorts of sauce bottles? If so, use this tutorial and you’ll forget about this cluttered chaos.
4. Storing seasonal greens in Mason jars
Your salads will stay fresh much longer. Besides, this trick will make your fridge look neat and organized. Click here for details.
5. Making magnetic tins
Are you an inventive thinker? If your answer is ’yes,’ then this idea is just for you! How to create these original tins is described here.
6. Cleaning a refrigerator without harmful chemicals
Use this cleaning solution of lemon and rosemary to make your refrigerator look and smell like new. Find the recipe here.
7. Making a special place for foods that should be eaten first
Say ’no’ to food waste! Click here to learn how to make this magic box.
8. Labeling every shelf on the refrigerator door
Don’t forget to label the door shelves so that your family members don’t get confused. Find more details here.
9. Making a ’snack zone’
Grab some healthy snacks quickly without having to search through the fridge. Visit thisblog to learn more
10. Using multi-purpose bins in the freezer
Your freezer won’t look untidy anymore with the help of this trick.